Make sure your opinion is heard in the Presidents Commission

PDA

Regen
December 20, 2012, 11:20 AM
I urge all members to right to the President, Vice-President, their Senators, and Representative, as well as anyone else who might have influence of the selection of the members of the President's Commission.

I'm writing to ask that two people be included on the Commission:
Dr. John Lott
Dave Grossman, LTC, USA(ret.)

Don't wait for Congress to block what will come out, nor for the Supreme Court to overrule any laws.

Let us be proactive and work within the process to insure that tools are not blamed for the action of people.

If you enjoyed reading about "Make sure your opinion is heard in the Presidents Commission" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Owen
December 20, 2012, 11:22 AM
Dave Grossman is not really our friend on gun control issues. He is fairly anti-gun, and IIRC correctly, supports the AWB

dcarch
December 20, 2012, 03:20 PM
I'm calling Senator Grassley, but I haven't had anyone pick up at his office yet today. Not sure what's up with that.

paramedic70002
December 21, 2012, 12:37 PM
Any commission that is not at least partially (half?) filled with national pro gun and gun training representatives should be considered illigitimate.

Johannes_Paulsen
December 22, 2012, 01:51 PM
@owen - do you have a source for Grossman on the "assault weapons" ban and the right to keep & bear arms, generally?

Ryanxia
December 22, 2012, 07:22 PM
Hear Hear! Write your politicians and do it now. Even if they are known anti-gun write them so they know there are many Americans still opposed to further gun control.

Also, JOIN THE NRA.

Somewhere in NM
December 24, 2012, 04:33 PM
Wrote my Representative, both Senators, and the President respectively voicing my opinion that legislation aimed at law-abiding gun owners will not educe gun crime.

If you enjoyed reading about "Make sure your opinion is heard in the Presidents Commission" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!