Most trusted Brands?

PDA

wacki
December 22, 2012, 01:31 AM
What are your most trusted brands?

Mine are:

Silencer CO. / SWR
Liberty

Lifetime warranty, they always respond and everyone I know loves them. What's not to like?

Who are your most trusted NFA brands?

If you enjoyed reading about "Most trusted Brands?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
taliv
December 22, 2012, 09:54 PM
i have a couple Thunderbeast cans that have survived over 7000 rounds, mostly in matches. plus KAC SR25 cans, YHM, silencer co, AWC, SEI, and more.

the YHM can is the only one i ever had to send back, and that was for cleaning because it was so full of 22lr gunk, that i couldn't open and clean it anymore, even after letting it soak for a week in various solvents. they cleaned it like new and sent it back with a ridiculous amount of anti-seize in the package which i took as a humorous hint

emailforforum84
December 22, 2012, 10:57 PM
I only have had and shot a Silencerco and AAC and I love them both!

There ultra easy to tear down and care for and quality.

Swampman
December 31, 2012, 05:37 PM
The only companies I've ever dealt with personally are YHM, Liberty and SWR (pre SilencerCo days).
I've always been very impressed with the level of quality and customer service from all three.

If you enjoyed reading about "Most trusted Brands?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!