REMINDER: Mini-Shoot for The Undertoad in Fairfax VA

PDA

MBG
March 4, 2004, 01:27 PM
At NRA Range on 3/7 at about 11:00.

Main thread here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=837483#post837483).

See you there.

Marty

If you enjoyed reading about "REMINDER: Mini-Shoot for The Undertoad in Fairfax VA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dghboy315
March 4, 2004, 02:04 PM
just wanted to let you guys know that the NRA range will be closed march 6 and 7 for a smallbore rifle match. it's on the NRA range calendar - http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/nrahqrange/events.asp#calendar

otherwise, i would have loved to join you guys. i have a small but nice mix of handguns and always want to try more.

MBG
March 4, 2004, 04:24 PM
dghboy315,

Thanks for the head's up.

Changed to meet at Blue Ridge at 11:00 on Sunday. The address is;
14725-K Flint Lee Road,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151

For those unfamiliar, the best way to get there, from Rt. 66, is to take 66 West to Exit 53 North. (Rt 28 – Sully Road.)

Take Sully about 3 miles (?) till you hit Willard. Take a left on Willard. (If you come across Rt 50, you’ve gone too far. Willard is the last major street before 50.)

Take the first right off Willard, onto Lee Rd., and then the first left off Lee onto Flint-Lee Rd.

See you there,

Marty

(And, yes I checked their web site. The range should be open.)

SapperLeader
March 4, 2004, 04:39 PM
I find out my work schedul for next week tonight, so if Im off, my brother and I will be there.

The Undertoad
March 4, 2004, 06:18 PM
Thanks dghboy315! :)

greg700
March 4, 2004, 08:18 PM
I will try to make it if I am not working. Next week is my spring break, and I have to drive up to Fairfax to visit the folks, but I don't know my work schedule yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "REMINDER: Mini-Shoot for The Undertoad in Fairfax VA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!