Another broken LnL hub

PDA

Johnnymg
December 24, 2012, 11:43 AM
My LNL (S/N 360xx) hub just broke. Purchased in early Dec 2011 from Cabelas and I've seen a few other posts from people who have similar S/N's with broken hubs.

LnL was setup for 9mm Luger and the shell plate was tight. The hub broke while extracting a case from the sizing die.

Looks like Hornady is shut down for a few days around the holiday.

cheers
JohnG

If you enjoyed reading about "Another broken LnL hub" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mike 27
December 24, 2012, 01:38 PM
I remember this from before. Most of them were loading rifle. Interesting though because mine was bought about the same time as yours. No problems yet but we will see. Good luck, I am sure they will make it right. Have a Merry Christmas.

Mike

HKGuns
December 24, 2012, 02:12 PM
Mine is from around 2004 and has been flawless. Hornady CS will take good care of you....give them a call after Christmas. I load 5.56, 9mm, 45ACP, .308, 30-06, .44 mag and .38/.357 in mine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another broken LnL hub" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!