Pietta USA customer service

PDA

unknwn
December 24, 2012, 11:39 AM
Does anyone have a telephone number for a customer service representative at Pietta in the United States? For that matter, how about an english speaking Pietta service rep. anywhere?
I have a defective replacement part that will not be repaired/replaced by the retailer. If I send it back to them, they only want to throw it in the trash and refund my money.
Seeing as this BP cylinder isn't being provided for sale anymore, I'd rather not lose access to it if possible.
It only needs the arbor bore finished to size, but getting it done myself is going to cost close to $50.00, and maybe more.
I'd really hoped that Pietta might be willing to make me happy if I could just get in touch with someone there and explain my situation.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pietta USA customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Goody3086
December 24, 2012, 11:48 AM
You might pose your question over on the SASS Wire (www.sassnet.com). Pietta himself reads that wire, and frequently will answer questions for folks.

armedandsafe
December 24, 2012, 06:52 PM
Do you have the dimensions the bore has to be? That should not be a difficult problem is one is careful. A reamer of the proper diameter and a light touch works fine. It can be done on a lathe, mill or by hand. While I haven't done that particular job, I have done similar fairly often. I bore the guide/cut holes on my dies (Pops-A-Cap) with 0.220 reamer. Slow and steady is the guiding trick.

Contact me if you want to discuss that option.

Pops

arcticap
December 24, 2012, 07:32 PM
You would probably get an English reply if an email were sent to them in Italy. Most all European companies that do business with the U.S. have English speaking customer service representatives.
I've never heard about Pietta having an American presence though.

http://www.pietta.it/

Telefono : +39 030 3737098 - Fax : +39 030 3737100 - E-Mail : info@pietta.it

http://www.pietta.us/products/index.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Pietta USA customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!