search problem

PDA

vulcandeathbuny
December 26, 2012, 01:17 AM
I come to thr to read good info and find starting points to search and educate myself on. Hat being said I mainly use my DROID, so I don't know if its my phone or the search option but it closes after every letter entered making it difficult to navigate. Thanks for any help or feedback

If you enjoyed reading about "search problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Centurian22
December 26, 2012, 01:59 AM
Does the same thing on my iPhone, drop down the search bar, click and go to the Advanced Search page, and then you can type in from there. After asking the same question myself the one and only reply I got was helpful and gave a different solution: using the standard google search bar (I have it on iPhone and assume droid has the same). Type in:
SEARCH TEXT site:thehighroad.org
where search text is obviously what you're searching for.

Good luck.

Jorg Nysgerrig
December 26, 2012, 12:03 PM
I just started seeing that on a different device recently. I don't know what causes it.

I've found that going to the advanced search works.

vulcandeathbuny
December 26, 2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks both options work well.

mcdonl
December 26, 2012, 03:02 PM
I have always used google search. Works awesome.

JShirley
December 27, 2012, 09:45 PM
I haven't gotten regular search to work on my Androids. Advanced search has.

John

Mot45acp
March 31, 2013, 09:09 PM
I have a similar problem with posting pics. I go to manage attachments, and it won't let me click on the upload from your computer button.

Used to be good.

That sucks because I wanted to put some pics of my suppressed P30 in the HK thread.

Centurian22
March 31, 2013, 11:29 PM
I use photobucket to upload and copy and paste the "IMG" code.

If you enjoyed reading about "search problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!