mbc promo code?

PDA

llwsgn
December 26, 2012, 09:21 PM
Greetings! Does anybody have a promo code that THR family can apply to their Missouri Bullet order? Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "mbc promo code?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
J_McLeod
December 26, 2012, 10:19 PM
I don't know of one for the THR, but if you are military or LE, contact them and they will give you one.

llwsgn
December 26, 2012, 10:45 PM
Appreciate that. I've not uniformed however. Seems like I was able to use one last year on a bullet bundle order.

ljnowell
December 26, 2012, 10:47 PM
There is one here. IF you search for it, you will find it. As a rule, its not posted in threads, except the first one where it was offered.

llwsgn
December 26, 2012, 11:09 PM
Got it! Thanks. If anyone else needs it I'm able to pm. From the orders that I have made to them and the feedback that I read these are fine people with a great product.

CMD-Ky
December 27, 2012, 06:36 AM
Got it! Thanks. If anyone else needs it I'm able to pm. From the orders that I have made to them and the feedback that I read these are fine people with a great product.
Absolutely, MBC makes a good product at a good price and they ship promptly. I have bought literally thousands from them and have never been disappointed.

dickttx
December 27, 2012, 09:47 AM
I have an old one that always redirects me to the new one when I enter it.

If you enjoyed reading about "mbc promo code?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!