Blogger gets back at NY newspaper that published gun owner map

PDA

somerandomguy
December 27, 2012, 09:20 PM
http://now.msn.com/christopher-fountain-publishes-journal-news-staff-addresses-on-his-blog

Haha, now they're all scared because he published all of their personal info on his blog including addresses. Revenge is a dish best served cold, huh? ;)

""I really don’t want to be the Charlton Heston of gun bloggers," he wrote, before announcing that he's returning to blogging about real estate." - classic cut and run tactic. I love hypocrites. :p

If you enjoyed reading about "Blogger gets back at NY newspaper that published gun owner map" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Al Thompson
December 27, 2012, 09:38 PM
Lol, :D.

-v-
December 27, 2012, 09:42 PM
I bet their phones will begin ringing off the hook shortly too! :p.

fdashes
December 27, 2012, 09:50 PM
I think I heard somewhere that they only like to be called between 2AM and 4 AM. Anyone calling should do so as they have requested.

somerandomguy
December 27, 2012, 09:54 PM
I think I heard somewhere that they only like to be called between 2AM and 4 AM. Anyone calling should do so as they have requested.
I heard that too. ;)

heeler
December 27, 2012, 09:57 PM
Well perhaps, just maybe,these swine in the press with their mindsets of "The public has a right to know" will maybe rethink such incendiary and quite possibly dangerous actions such as "exposing" or better put "outing" gun owners.
You can be damn sure that several people involved in all of this wish now they had not gone this far with their little ploy.

hso
December 27, 2012, 09:58 PM
Threads on this in Activism and General.

Ryanxia
December 27, 2012, 10:24 PM
Thank God, a small revenge. :)

MachIVshooter
December 27, 2012, 10:40 PM
Boy, I sure hope no one mails them poop. That'd just be awful......

snakeman
December 27, 2012, 10:57 PM
someone should send them a empty shotgun shell with a tiny violin in it!

Twiki357
December 28, 2012, 02:16 AM
MachIVshooter: "Boy, I sure hope no one mails them poop. That'd just be awful......"

Yes, that would be awful. :) But that's exactly what I did with Brady's gun control when I received a donation solicitation a number of years ago. Filled a box with souvenirs provided by the dogs and taped their postage paid return address envelope on it.

For some reason, I never heard from them again even though I requested a supple of prepaid envelopes for future donations.

Agsalaska
December 28, 2012, 02:43 AM
That is funny. I love it.

If you read the comments you see a couple of truly ignorant responses.

Ehtereon11B
December 28, 2012, 05:24 AM
A friend of mine on Facebook posted the address, phone number, AND street side picture of the house of the article writer. I am unsure where he got the information but it turned to be accurate. Push and we push back.

If you enjoyed reading about "Blogger gets back at NY newspaper that published gun owner map" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!