Various pro-gun ownership organizations

PDA

DavidB2
December 28, 2012, 12:37 PM
I am not currently a member of NRA or any other gun rights organizations. However, given the new insanity presented by the liberals; who want to ultimately ban all gun ownership; I am going to join one of these organizations. Is NRA the best and most effective organization compared to others that I see on the web?

If you enjoyed reading about "Various pro-gun ownership organizations" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DavidB2
December 28, 2012, 12:41 PM
I am thinking specifically at gun owners of America? Dues are cheaper, and they seem to be very effective lobbyists.

Bobk538447
December 28, 2012, 02:37 PM
It's all about numbers. The NRA has more members which gives it a lot more attention when they speak.

I'm a life time member of the NRA and a Texas State Rifle Association. I recently joined the GOA. Why not join both?

hso
December 28, 2012, 02:39 PM
We have a thread on this in General Discussion.

We also have a stickie at the top of the forum listing all the credible pro 2A organizations at the state and national level.

If you enjoyed reading about "Various pro-gun ownership organizations" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!