Holster for Nano

PDA

dbp
December 28, 2012, 10:59 PM
OK - time to add a gun to the collection. I am getting a Beretta Nano and would like to pocket carry it. Is there anyone here pocket carrying a Nano and if so, what holster are you using?

Thanks for any suggestions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster for Nano" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
smalls
December 28, 2012, 11:43 PM
DeSantis makes a couple of pocket holsters that I know a lot of people are fond of. Their prices are usually pretty good, too.

dbp
December 29, 2012, 12:03 AM
DeSantis makes a couple of pocket holsters that I know a lot of people are fond of. Their prices are usually pretty good, too.
Thanks. Yes, the Superfly and Nemesis. I have read some negative reviews about them wanting to come out of the pocket with the gun. :(

dbp
December 29, 2012, 02:26 PM
Wow - No one here pocket carries a Nano. Who'd a thunk it!

Water-Man
December 29, 2012, 02:38 PM
Speak to Rob Leahy at Simply Rugged Holsters about making you one.

I use one of his pocket holsters that's very nice.

dirtengineer
December 29, 2012, 03:56 PM
http://pjholster.com/?page_id=344

Awesome customer service.

dbp
January 3, 2013, 12:39 PM
Just ordered a Alabama Holster pocket holster for my Nano. Will post my review after I get it and use it awhile for anyone interested.

WRGADog
January 12, 2013, 09:39 PM
I use a DeSantis Nemisis and have no problem with holster staying in place.

Adam79
January 20, 2013, 01:45 PM
I have a Blackhawk size 5 and it fits really well. I rarely ever carry in pocket though due to size/printing.

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster for Nano" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!