Redwood Acres Gunshow Today

PDA

Ikari
February 1, 2003, 08:15 PM
I went to the Redwood Acres gunshow today. Sometimes there's useful stuff there. Cost $6 to get in. Bought a mag for my XD-40 ($28.99). Was very tempted to get a Lee reloading setup that was selling for $45 (press, powder measure, scale, chamfering tool, shell holders, those little Lee measuring cups, and some other misc. stuff). Decided not to buy it based on the fact that I only shoot one reloadable caliber right now (.40 S&W), so I decided to put off getting into reloading until at least next year, when I'll have a .357 and/or a .223 (God and paychecks willing). Saw a NEF Handi-Rifle in .270 with a 3-9X Tasco scope selling for $270!! The rifles cost HALF that, NEW. I don't know what this guy was smoking. Bore looked like hell anyway. Nicest thing I saw was a standard Springfield M1A going for $1150. I played with that a little, even though I couldn't afford it (that's half the reason I go to gunshows). All in all, I guess it was worth the $6 to play around for an afternoon.

If you enjoyed reading about "Redwood Acres Gunshow Today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Redwood Acres Gunshow Today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!