Something is bothering me?

PDA

mastiffhound
December 29, 2012, 12:59 PM
We've heard from Freedom Group, Dick's, and others about giving up on modern sporting rifles. What's bothering me is how come we haven't heard from FN, Colt, Sig, Ruger, Savage, Glock, and so many more. You would think they would be fighting tooth and nail for the biggest customer base they have in the world? Does this bother anyone else?:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Something is bothering me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Onmilo
December 29, 2012, 01:04 PM
FN, Colt, and Glocks biggest base is military sales.
Public Companies S&W and Ruger saw their stock values tumble and it also triggered a sell off when some pension groups learned they were invested in same.
Now is not the time for any of them to say anything.

joeschmoe
December 29, 2012, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a good time to buy stock in Ruger and others.

MrTwigg
December 29, 2012, 01:23 PM
They can all sell directly and you can take delivery / posession at your locaL ffl.

Manufacturers gain a bit more profit and your local Mom & Pop stays in business.

win / win

Hacker15E
December 29, 2012, 01:34 PM
http://www.thegunzone.com/rkba/papabill.html

This is the last time Ruger spoke up during a period of proposed gun control...

Al Thompson
December 29, 2012, 01:41 PM
Hacker, Bill is dead and his son is retired. Whole new ball game. ;)

Hacker15E
December 29, 2012, 01:45 PM
Hacker, Bill is dead and his son is retired. Whole new ball game. ;)

Maybe we can look at S&W's contributions to fighting gun control instead?

bds
December 29, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a good time to buy stock in Ruger and others.
I have traded Ruger (NYSE: RGR) and S&W (Nasdaq: SWHC) before and recently bought back SWHC.

If you enjoyed reading about "Something is bothering me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!