generic Cordura/nylon sheath for BK2

PDA

lobo9er
December 30, 2012, 08:38 AM
I have given much thought to a BK2 and will make a purchase when I settle on a replacement sheath. I see whats on ebay, just wondering if theres other options, besides paying for a custom. I was wondering if theres a generic "ballistic" nylon/cordura sheath that will work

If you enjoyed reading about "generic Cordura/nylon sheath for BK2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BLB68
January 1, 2013, 11:46 AM
On Scene Tactical comes to mind, but it looks like their site is down. I think Blackhawk may also make generic sheaths. (If I got the name right. The same company that also makes nylon holsters.) Can't vouch for either, though.

rcmodel
January 1, 2013, 02:33 PM
Whats wrong with the hard sheath it comes with??

It's much safer in a rough & tumble world then any generic soft sheath that "almost" fits right.

And can be cut or stabbed through if you fall on it wrong.

rc

lobo9er
January 2, 2013, 12:07 AM
I have an "eskabar" and the sheath dulls the blade just like in the vids on youtube. I bought a replacement sheath for it and its stays nice. I have heard the BK2 does the same, it also looks like it would be floppy to me on the belt.

If you enjoyed reading about "generic Cordura/nylon sheath for BK2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!