Tis the season

PDA

blarby
December 30, 2012, 02:19 PM
For inventory.

For those of you who maintain them , either for joy, or for insurance purposes....

Its that time of year again : The inventory.

Remember to log each firearm , its SN if available, a description including accessories, and the clincher if you ever REALLY need it : a photo.

Personally, I added a lot this year, and lost one. Updating the inventory to me is important for insurance purposes, and lets me know I have a list if anything goes wrong.

For the first time, I'm including ammunition and reloading supplies as of X date to the list.

Last but not least, take your revised list with documents, and keep them somewhere away from your immediate premises : a safe deposit box, your moms house, or wherever you feel safe in keeping it.

Have a great new year everyone.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tis the season" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
firesky101
December 30, 2012, 02:55 PM
If your inventory is in an electronic form, one of the best ways to preserve it is to e-mail a copy to yourself.

blarby
December 30, 2012, 04:04 PM
Amen to that !

If you enjoyed reading about "Tis the season" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!