Thank you.

PDA

Liberty Son
December 31, 2012, 03:56 AM
I am a new member here. I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the Second Amendment debate and discussion here... it has been most inspiring.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thank you." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Trent
December 31, 2012, 12:22 PM
Welcome to THR!

Learn, and spread the good word. :)

Ryanxia
December 31, 2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome. A lot of us have done more than just discuss the issue with other pro-gun folks, many of us have written our politicians and donated more money to the NRA-ILA fund to further help protect our freedoms.

2ifbyC
December 31, 2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome! :)

I haven't posted on THR much since my gun interests cycle with other hobbies. But the recent events have brought a new "call to arms" that beckoned me to join the fray. You will find the members of this forum to be well-informed, articulate, motivated, and deeply committed to the protection of our 2A rights.

There are toe-dippers and those that take the plunge; I hope you will become a member of the latter group. We need your support.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thank you." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!