Dan Wesson Barrels?

PDA

docsitz
January 2, 2013, 12:52 AM
Hi. I have been looking all over and i can't find a 4 inch barrel for a DW model 15 in stock any where. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to find a heavy weight barrel.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dan Wesson Barrels?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CaptHank
January 2, 2013, 03:09 AM
Try eBay for the barrels and shrouds.

warnerwh
January 2, 2013, 03:53 AM
http://www.gunbroker.com/ also try danwessonforum.com

Missionary
January 2, 2013, 05:53 AM
Good morning
Then you can search EWK arms. Eric makes some very nice custom DW equipment.
Mike in ILL

hardluk1
January 2, 2013, 07:49 PM
https://www.ewkarms.com/store great guy to deal with . Check LJ grips too at the danwessonforum

Steve CT
January 2, 2013, 09:22 PM
At least one on eBay right now

hAkron
January 2, 2013, 10:10 PM
EWK makes excellent custom super heavy DW M15-2 barrels. I have the 6" and it makes my 38 special target loads feel like I'm shooting a .22. The barrel/shrouds on Gun Broker are stupidly over priced.

docsitz
January 2, 2013, 11:24 PM
thanks for all the help. i talked to E.W.K. and he said they will have some new stock soon so i am going that route. now i just need to figure out a holster with that barrel on the front of my pistol.

hAkron
January 3, 2013, 06:58 AM
EWK is a great choice. When they are back in stock I'm going to grab a 4" and a 2" to go with my 6". He's also working on 44 mag barrel assemblies which I'm excited about.

If you don't have a barrel wrench and a feeler gauge, he makes and sells those too. Oh, and don't forget the fiber optic front sight.

docsitz
January 3, 2013, 12:42 PM
yeah i need the wrench, feeler gauge and the fiber optic front sight. i was looking around the internet i found out that i am making a PPC revolver. never heard of one before but they do look cool.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dan Wesson Barrels?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!