Check out this video on the Hollywood hypocritical stars on gun control

PDA

baddiesel
January 2, 2013, 01:13 PM
In my opinion the glorification of gun violence in hollywood movies is more of a factor in gun violence than anything else.Check out this hypocritical video that is well done!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJjlPH1dqo

If you enjoyed reading about "Check out this video on the Hollywood hypocritical stars on gun control" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Cesiumsponge
January 2, 2013, 01:18 PM
Glorification of gun violence in movies isn't causing people to go out and join gangs or rob people because they saw it in a movie.

Carpedium
January 2, 2013, 01:36 PM
Either way, it is hypocritical. Thanks for the link, OP.

TX1911fan
January 2, 2013, 02:37 PM
I agree it is hypocritical, especially because many of those uses of guns in Hollywood movies are in self defense. It is ok to show the hero of a movie using a gun to save his and his families lives, but it's not ok for "real" people to do so?

MaterDei
January 2, 2013, 02:48 PM
Hi, baddiesel, I see this is your first post.

Welcome to THR. I hope that you find a lot of informative information here.

baddiesel
January 2, 2013, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome although I have been lurking on here for a few weeks.

MaterDei
January 2, 2013, 03:08 PM
Lurkers are cool too! I lurked for a few months before I joined. Sooo, as somebody who drives a VW TDI, what is the story behind your screen name?

CharlieDeltaJuliet
January 2, 2013, 03:24 PM
First of all welcome... Second, the majority of Anti's are either misinformed or hypocrites. I have a real issue with people making millions exploiting violence and firearms,then damning them to the media. I think Jeremy Renner surprised me the most.... Come one the new Bourne movie, The Hurt Locker, Swat,etc. oh well, they dont need my money then. I have no problem with the anti's that live their life totally void of firearms. It is their right, but the ones that have CCW or armed guards etc, need to wake up.. There are double standards, this does not work for me. Why is it ok for DiFi to have a CCW permit years ago, but not for me? Oh well, sorry about the rant, just aggravates me.

hso
January 2, 2013, 03:39 PM
Multiple threads on this already.

If you enjoyed reading about "Check out this video on the Hollywood hypocritical stars on gun control" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!