Has anyone ever bought anything from .762 Firearms ?

PDA

AlfieB
January 2, 2013, 07:12 PM
What did you buy from them?

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone ever bought anything from .762 Firearms ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AlfieB
January 2, 2013, 08:04 PM
The reason I ask is that I ordered and paid for a receiver back in may, and I havn't received it to date. In Sept. they said they would give me a refund, but I havn't received that either. I'm sort of at a loss as to what to do next.

RCArms.com
January 2, 2013, 08:20 PM
a Google search will uncover a large amount of threads covering the 7.62 firearms experience.

I have no direct experience with them, but there are legions of folks with all sorts of varied experience that will likely chime in shortly. Some of them simply live to post on threads like this, or even start them just to stir the pot.

AlfieB
January 3, 2013, 06:53 PM
I didn't post this to "stir the pot". I just want to hear from someone with similar experience. I ,too, thought there might be a better response.

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone ever bought anything from .762 Firearms ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!