Silhouette target from paper grocery bag

PDA

chopinbloc
January 3, 2013, 03:20 PM
I'm sure many of you have seen this before. I sure as hell didn't come up with it, but I'm sure it's new to some of you. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4blatcbJTQ

If you enjoyed reading about "Silhouette target from paper grocery bag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MyGreenGuns
January 3, 2013, 03:38 PM
New to me. Thanks for sharing.

Of course, I just bought a bunch of those re-usable bags, so the timing is poor.

CLP
January 3, 2013, 03:46 PM
Finally...a non-AWB related thread. Pretty neat btw.

chopinbloc
January 3, 2013, 03:51 PM
MyGreenGuns, the grocery store will give you a stack of the bags if you just ask when you're checking out. They don't care if you put your groceries in them or not. We use 'em for all sorts of stuff around the house. Disposable cutting board is one of my favorites.

rugerman
January 3, 2013, 03:54 PM
Neat, too bad that around here paper bags are right up there with dodo birds in availability.

chopinbloc
January 3, 2013, 03:56 PM
Really? They're usually stacked in the checkout stand where it's kinda hard to see. Ask about it next time you're in Kroger's.

ccsniper
January 3, 2013, 04:00 PM
nifty!

Miked7762
January 3, 2013, 06:38 PM
The little girl in the video is precious. I'll not be eating in households with small children for a while.

Deltaboy
January 3, 2013, 07:02 PM
Great use of a paper bag.

JonathanE
January 3, 2013, 09:45 PM
I'll not be eating in households with small children for a while.

It's a three-year-old's reflex: point a camera at one, and his or her finger immediately enters the nearest nostril.

Al Thompson
January 3, 2013, 09:45 PM
The little girl in the video is precious.

Ditto. What a sweetie. :D

zdc1775
January 4, 2013, 09:16 AM
Will have to start getting the in-laws paperbags again. They are all the local commissary uses.

Hapworth
January 4, 2013, 09:30 AM
Cool trick with the stock of paper bags I have sitting in the garage, and the peanut poking her head in the scene is adorable.

bigfatdave
January 4, 2013, 09:41 AM
Can't watch video currently, but the paper bag trick is a great one if you have big target backers to staple onto.

I just ask politely for paper bags at the grocery store once in a while, and let them pile up in the trunk next to the bag full of targets, misc. range stuff and the staplegun. No reason you can't hack up the bags on the range tables, at least at my range.

If you enjoyed reading about "Silhouette target from paper grocery bag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!