Double Tap handgun

PDA

hardluk1
January 3, 2013, 07:40 PM
Looks like the Double Tap pistol will yet make it to production but not with built in hiezer but naples florida. Azimuth Technology will be building them for Double Tap Defence. Azimuth is long history of of build products from the sidewinder missles in the 70's to medical eguipment over 50 years and owned by Len Zaiser. Articale in lastest Guns & Ammo

If you enjoyed reading about "Double Tap handgun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skribs
January 3, 2013, 07:47 PM
That link is to the Rotating Rail, not the double tap pistol.

hardluk1
January 3, 2013, 08:01 PM
No it is not just about a rotateing rail . It was in an artrical in the lastest Guns&Ammo on page 6.

ArchAngelCD
January 3, 2013, 10:05 PM
That link is to the Rotating Rail, not the double tap pistol.
That's what I see too. Looks like the OP is pushing gun parts and making us go to a site under false pretenses. I wonder how many hits this thread added to that site! :rolleyes:

9mmepiphany
January 4, 2013, 12:04 AM
I'm removing the link and closing this thread, if the OP has a link to what he is representing, he can contact me via PM

If you enjoyed reading about "Double Tap handgun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!