Anti AR15 op-ed piece resorts to quoting Internet forums, anonymous comments

PDA

Cesiumsponge
January 3, 2013, 11:44 PM
Really running out of materials, wannabe-journalists. :rolleyes: I've never seen such lazy writing. It's like he took the first 10 hits on a Google search and used them as his citations.

according to ar15.com...
An article on ar15.com titled “The Ideal Rifle”...
As one hunter put it in the comments section of an article on americanhunter.org...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/01/02/gun_control_ar_15_rifle_the_nra_claims_the_ar_15_rifle_is_for_hunting_and.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Anti AR15 op-ed piece resorts to quoting Internet forums, anonymous comments" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Carter
January 3, 2013, 11:54 PM
That writer has so many inaccuracies its laughable. Sadly, him claiming to be pro 2nd amendment will some how make him a shining example to anti's that restrictions are okay.

HOOfan_1
January 3, 2013, 11:55 PM
It is a blog after all...amateur writing at its....amateurish

Sadly, him claiming to be pro 2nd amendment will some how make him a shining example to anti's that restrictions are okay.

Yeah well Bloomberg also claims to be pro 2nd amendment.

1911 guy
January 3, 2013, 11:57 PM
Wait one. I thought nothing was allowed on the internet if it wasn't true...

3twelves
January 3, 2013, 11:59 PM
Wait one. I thought nothing was allowed on the internet if it wasn't true...
Where did you hear that? :)

G.barnes
January 4, 2013, 12:07 AM
If that is the fire rate the manual states its a long ways off the fire rate of a real assault rifle.

tigeroldlone
January 4, 2013, 12:07 AM
Were did you hear that?

Ahhh, from my grandmother!??!

Cesiumsponge
January 4, 2013, 12:23 AM
Why are journalism outlets allowing space for blogs? I thought op-eds were bad already (and assumed it was an op-ed)

If you enjoyed reading about "Anti AR15 op-ed piece resorts to quoting Internet forums, anonymous comments" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!