Good column about gun supporters vs gun controllers by Micheal Medved

PDA

vito
January 4, 2013, 08:29 AM
http://www.michaelmedved.com/column/irrational-reliance-on-a-higher-power/

Good column by this conservative radio host that starts with the gun control issue but goes on to explain how this is just one part of the controversy of relying upon individuals versus relying upon big government.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good column about gun supporters vs gun controllers by Micheal Medved" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Russ Jackson
January 4, 2013, 09:05 AM
Good article. Quote from: In other words, conservatives want to address the threat of gun violence by giving individuals more power while liberals seek to improve the situation by concentrating more power in the hands of the government. The right preaches self-reliance while the left places its trust in the higher power of government.

Yo Mama
January 4, 2013, 09:28 AM
I listen to the show often, and found Michael to be a quasi supporter of gun rights. Some of the language he uses demonstrates he still for some new gun control. He makes fun of those that carry often, which is my biggest complaint about him.

JustinJ
January 4, 2013, 10:14 AM
Wow, the injection of non-gun related politics sure has gotten blatant as of late.

RX-178
January 4, 2013, 10:27 AM
I'm going to put out my opinion and say that this is relevant to the RKBA. It may not be specific to it, but it is relevant, and I believe it's important to understand the underlying principle that makes the RKBA so important in everyday life.

Robert
January 4, 2013, 10:47 AM
Not really on topic. Good read but not really enough on firearms to be on topic for THR.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good column about gun supporters vs gun controllers by Micheal Medved" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!