Active Earring protection

PDA

kestak
January 4, 2013, 06:00 PM
Greetings,

I am at my 4th pair of electronic muffs. They keep breaking after a few months of usage. Anyone has a pair he uses ACTIVELY and INTENSIVELY (daily usage) and it keeps running and you did not break the bank?

Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "Active Earring protection" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
January 4, 2013, 06:11 PM
Earring protection huh?

How about this? :D
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/abigail-large-jewelry-box/?bnrid=3518538&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Jewelry_Jewelry_Boxes&cm_pla=Jewelry_Boxes_Holders&cm_ite=Abigail_Jewelry_Box_Large_Pink&adtype=pla

Seriously though?
I have a pair of Dillons I have had for several years and they are still going strong.
But, I don't use them 24/7 daily either.

rc

jcwit
January 4, 2013, 08:51 PM
Have you tried Howard Leigth? Have had a pr. I've used for yearn but like RC, I do not use the 24/7.

Drail
January 8, 2013, 07:54 PM
Electronic muffs have always been made cheaply enough that they don't hold up for very long. Cheap switches and poor solder connections. I have always been happy with non electronic muffs. I have used Peltors for many years.

hso
January 9, 2013, 12:17 AM
Howard Leight Impacts

If you enjoyed reading about "Active Earring protection" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!