Sell Uzi setup as package or break up?

PDA

Mike OTDP
January 6, 2013, 11:09 AM
I've got a Vector Uzi I'm considering selling. Gun, Mossad suppressor, .22 conversion unit. Am I better off selling as a single package, or break it up?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sell Uzi setup as package or break up?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TurtlePhish
January 6, 2013, 11:38 AM
Probably get more if you break it up, but it might sell faster as a package.

wally
January 9, 2013, 10:30 PM
If the Uzi is an SBR then you are looking at two stamps for the package, so it might be a bit harder to sell as a package.

tarosean
January 10, 2013, 03:31 AM
I would try as a single package first

UZI's dont seem to be affected by this panic in the degree AR's, M1A's, SCAR, etc. have. I was noticing this yesterday when a IMI version peaked my interest. Odd and good at the same time...
Yeah they are up a little, but not by the asinine numbers we saw with other variants.

JT-AR-MG42
January 10, 2013, 06:56 AM
I'll go with tarosean.

With post in the NFA section, I assume it's a Vector smg and they do move if the trunnion is correct and the gun runs well.

Harder to sell the kit - made by Vector? - for more than the cost of Racine Joe's excellent kit. The Vector steel .22 mags by themselves are quick sellers though.

The Mossad has the best re-sale value of the Uzi suppressors, at least to me.
Proven track record, but not as likely to sell by itself unless at a reduced price. New ones are still available and the double tax is a reality unless the deal is in-State.

If it was mine, I'd figure the price of the kit at cost, the suppressor/tax at 200 or so below, and price the Uzi according to how fast I wanted it gone.
If you want to try breaking it up, you should probably sell the kit and Mossad first. Otherwise you might be sitting on them for a while. The sub gun by itself will be no problem.

JT

If you enjoyed reading about "Sell Uzi setup as package or break up?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!