Nightcrawler's story thread?

PDA

P95Carry
March 5, 2004, 09:06 PM
Has that been nuked? I went to go to it ... thought it was time to see if he had another installment lined up .... and no luck. Got the message that it was ''off limits'' or similar.

Just wondered.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nightcrawler's story thread?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pax
March 5, 2004, 09:17 PM
Chris,

You may need to update your bookmark: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67844

There was a little, um, technical issue with that thread the other day. It got ironed back out, but I suspect the thread numbering may have altered itself during the process. One of the moderators had to shoo the thread from one forum to another and back again, and then ended up chasing five pages of it that split off, galloped around the forums, and then vanished into the ether during the move. Fortunately the rogue pages decided spontaneously to reappear a few moments later, but they wouldn't give anyone an explanation as to where they'd been or why'd they'd left ... ;)

pax

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. -- Mitch Ratliffe

P95Carry
March 5, 2004, 09:22 PM
Aha .... thank you Pax ..... appreciate the feedback. I used a link from my browser ''History'' .. well two in fact and so when they failed ... that begged the question!

Thx for the new link ...... I can now go and make noises, about the lack of recent input!:evil: :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Nightcrawler's story thread?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!