how to get into gun and gun realted work as a machinist with 25 years experience and

PDA

carlosgil1969
January 6, 2013, 08:33 PM
I have done a lot of work for friends in the past and never really new the actual specifics of what I had just done for them. Where can I start? I am ten years out from retirement. I am a new partner to a cnc plasma/router business and am wondering if I can merge any of my skillset into the gun world. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I see a great wealth of experience here.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "how to get into gun and gun realted work as a machinist with 25 years experience and" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Flyincedar
January 7, 2013, 10:12 PM
Where are you located?

Devonai
January 7, 2013, 10:19 PM
You should be able to market your skills to any firearms manufacturer, if you're in the area. For example, Sigarms is often looking for CNC machinists if you happen to be in central New England. Check manufacturer websites or call Human Resources to see what might be out there.

If you enjoyed reading about "how to get into gun and gun realted work as a machinist with 25 years experience and" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!