Gunzilla ?

PDA

biogenic
January 7, 2013, 05:36 PM
Anyone here tried Gunzilla ? I've been using #9 for a while now but I am willing to try different products. Trying to clean those nasty lead rings on my blue wheel guns ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunzilla ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rottweiler
January 8, 2013, 04:33 PM
Gunzilla works pretty good for removing powder crud on my rifle. Lead rings? you mean in the forcing cone of the barrel? I would think that would require some sort of mechanical effort(brushing, scraping ect) to remove, or are you talking about something else?

Float Pilot
January 8, 2013, 04:58 PM
Copperzilla also works very nicely. So does the G-96 gel...

biogenic
January 11, 2013, 12:15 AM
Gunzilla works pretty good for removing powder crud on my rifle. Lead rings? you mean in the forcing cone of the barrel? I would think that would require some sort of mechanical effort(brushing, scraping ect) to remove, or are you talking about something else?

I sometimes get lead rings on the cylinder which are a pain to clean... Especially on a blue gun :fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunzilla ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!