traditions kentucky pistol

PDA

kingcheese
January 8, 2013, 07:00 AM
I just built a kit gun from traditions and was told it used #11 caps, my question is will the ddi #11 Magnus caps work ? Thanks for your help

If you enjoyed reading about "traditions kentucky pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
loose noose
January 8, 2013, 09:51 PM
I don't see why not, all they are is a bit hotter flash, I just finished building a Traditions Flintlock in the Kentucky. All I use is the original black powder, however do you plan on shooting the real BP or the substitute? I heard the 777 is quite a bit more potent than regular BP.

Jim, West PA
January 8, 2013, 09:59 PM
Dang Noose, you didn't hafta go all the way to Kentucky to build that thing. you could o' done it at home :rolleyes:

loose noose
January 8, 2013, 10:27 PM
OK Jim I should have said I just finsihed building a Kentucky Flintlock from Traditions. Some times the words just don't flow too good. What can I say?!:o:p

kingcheese
January 8, 2013, 11:09 PM
Probably true blackpowder for now

If you enjoyed reading about "traditions kentucky pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!