A holster..

PDA

SouthernYankee
January 8, 2013, 10:49 AM
My wife complains to me all the time that I take forever to decide to buy something. I have to handle, research and compare it. Talk to technical people wait for reviews and hopefully get it at a place where if I don't like it I can trade it in or get my money back. I tell her, "You can only spend a dollar once." Anyway, I have been trying to get a good holster for my new P938 and not spend a fortune, what a hassle. Then I stumbled on Leather and Stuff. I can't say enough good things about this guy. He LISTENED to me then offered advice. We went back and forth until I could see that what I thought I wanted was not what I really wanted/needed and though he did not have exactly that, He said he would CUSTOM make it and at the regular price :what:! On top of that he said, if your not happy send it back. This is a careful shoppers dream come true. He may not be be the biggest but if work (which I checked out previous deals) comes out as good for me, I'll go nowhere else. You have got to at least talk to this guy once before you buy.

If you enjoyed reading about "A holster.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "A holster.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!