bulk purchase partner in OH

PDA

TEAM101
January 8, 2013, 06:47 PM
Not really a group buy and I wasn't sure where to place this. Looking for 1 or 2 guys/gals who want to split a large powder purchase and mitigate the hazmat/shipping fees. I'll put it together, but you must be near or willing to travel to Dayton, Ohio and willing to pay up front. PM me a number and we can discuss the logistics.

If you enjoyed reading about "bulk purchase partner in OH" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Reefinmike
January 8, 2013, 06:59 PM
add me on your list, im just in the bellbrook/cville/kettering area. actually just ordered 10k primers and 5lbs powder from powder valley on the 26th, so I am probably good for another 6 months or so. I am planning on driving over to patsreloading out in BFE east of cbus here at the end of the month when they get 8# jugs of wc844 223 powder so I can get a jug and some 223 bullets

things are scarce out there- if you have empty brass that you cant stand seeing empty any longer, I just left springboro shooting sports not too long ago and they have a decent supply of powder. 7 pounds of win748, 3 pounds of h335, 3 pounds of varget, 3 of win296, 3 of win 231, trail boss, green dot, blue dot etc etc etc. shelves were full of powder, not sure if they had more in back. he didnt have anything other than hunting caliber rifle bullets, and there were a few bricks of primers left. primers were $38/k :rolleyes: and powders were 34-38 range...

Kevin Rohrer
January 8, 2013, 08:40 PM
I Pmed you.

TEAM101
January 8, 2013, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I won't pay inflated prices and I don't really want to buy 1 lbs cans piecing together what I need. Kevin, I didn't receive your PM. If you guys are both interested, PM me your contact number and a good time to call. Mike, I've never heard of Pat's but I'll check them out.

If you enjoyed reading about "bulk purchase partner in OH" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!