THR Gunshow Caps

PDA

clubsoda22
March 6, 2004, 04:53 AM
I think The High Road should sell baseball caps. Would make it more convenient to find each other at gunshows. Who knows, you may be at the range or at a show and spot a THR hat. I think it's a good idea.

Who's with me?

If you enjoyed reading about "THR Gunshow Caps" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SodaPop
March 6, 2004, 08:23 AM
I lost my Molon Labe cap.

Can I still get a new one, Correia?

DragonRider
March 6, 2004, 09:46 AM
I'm in for one or two depending on color.

John

WhoKnowsWho
March 6, 2004, 01:16 PM
If it actually fits my head, sure.

Renegade
March 7, 2004, 03:17 AM
Sounds like a good idea.

Later,

Dave

AZLibertarian
March 7, 2004, 01:47 PM
If it actually fits my head, sure.W-K-W,
You are not alone. I've also been afflicted with a head that defies 'One-Size-Fits-All' headgear. I'm fair-skinned, live in a verrrry sunny state, and in my middle years, I'm prone to skin cancers. I'd like to own a few, reasonably priced hats that I could wear for various occassions, but they are few and far between. I've gone to the length of emailing headwear producers to get the exact measurements of their XL products. Often, even these don't do the job.

[Note to Headwear Producers: You have a market here that you're missing!]

P95Carry
March 7, 2004, 01:58 PM
If a THR cap was available .. I'd be in for at least two.:)

It would also need to be pretty distinctive .. both in color and logo etc ... something you could pick out with relative ease at a gunshow or range.

FPrice
March 7, 2004, 02:02 PM
Are these.....

Hi-caps???

(groan)

P95Carry
March 7, 2004, 02:08 PM
Frosty ... go stand in the corner - immediately! :D

I feel a little ''peaked'' ..... :p

Correia
March 7, 2004, 04:23 PM
I sell Molon Labe hats, they have been used as identifiers at gunshows for internet saavy gunnies for a long time. Currently there is no THR wear because Oleg has not settled on a final official THR logo.

I suppose I am overdue for another batch. I'll post an ordering thread in general in the next few days.

Carlos
March 8, 2004, 10:23 PM
I'd go for one or two if they were high quality.

FPrice
March 9, 2004, 10:35 AM
"I'd go for one or two if they were high quality."

Larry's clothing items are VERY high quality. Ask anyone who has ordered from him in the past. I have ordered from him and will do so in the future if he makes another purchase.

Correia
March 9, 2004, 10:49 AM
Carlos, perhaps this will help: www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35762

I'll put together another order shortly.

ReadyontheRight
March 9, 2004, 11:14 AM
Another TFL/THR -er verifying the high quality of Larry's merchandise.

Nice timing for a new order! I need one of those OD green hats for fishing.

OEF_VET
March 9, 2004, 03:12 PM
Correia,

I'm definitly down with a hat. Is there any chance they'll be ready and able to be shipped by the end of the month for wearing to Knob Creek?

Frank

Correia
March 9, 2004, 03:53 PM
www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70094

There you go gentlemen.

OEF_VET, I should be able to get the hats shipped by the end of the month. If not I have a few personal ones laying around that I have never used and I could ship you those earlier.

P95Carry
March 9, 2004, 11:05 PM
Correia .. excellent!! IYou will hear from me - like - very soon! :p

armabill
March 12, 2004, 02:17 PM
I wear an I.D. tag.

Carlos
March 12, 2004, 04:02 PM
Put me down for one. :)

P95Carry
March 12, 2004, 04:23 PM
Carlos ... the orders for Molon labe hats are Here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=862960) .. this may not be noticed on this thread.

If you enjoyed reading about "THR Gunshow Caps" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!