Drop Down Menu Missing

PDA

Mot45acp
January 9, 2013, 02:47 PM
In the lower right corner there used to be a drop down menu that would allow me to jump to the forums. If i were viewing a wtt/wts thread i could open this menu and jump to auto loaders.

It seems to be missing now. What's up?

If you enjoyed reading about "Drop Down Menu Missing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
January 9, 2013, 03:41 PM
If you've missed the 10 recent threads about it, Derek has made some tweaks to try to resolve the slowness issues.

Mot45acp
January 9, 2013, 04:05 PM
I've seen threads about it running slow. Nothing on the menu just flat out missing.

Mal H
January 9, 2013, 04:50 PM
That menu will probably be back in about a week or so. The "Members" listing under Community may follow it back, not sure about that one though.

Derek Zeanah
January 9, 2013, 08:45 PM
Yep. Both of those are features that are commonly turned off on vBulletin forums to deal with load. Let's see how the load looks as SHOT starts, and we can bump it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Drop Down Menu Missing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!