Glockmeister.... anyone here order from them before?

PDA

JohnnyK
January 10, 2013, 09:00 AM
looking to order some stuff they have in stock... anyone use them before? thanks, Johnny

If you enjoyed reading about "Glockmeister.... anyone here order from them before?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnnyK
January 10, 2013, 10:17 AM
nevermind... what i wanted is out of stock with about 8 month wait

SilentScream
January 10, 2013, 01:26 PM
Just for your future reference, I've ordered from them a few times and have been pleased with my service.

sonick808
January 10, 2013, 06:58 PM
also for future ref. I've ordered from them via the mail, and then when I moved to AZ years ago started dealing directly for parts and FFL transfers. They'll bend over backwards to help if it's possible. Great people.

Cesiumsponge
January 10, 2013, 09:31 PM
I ordered once last year but don't recall much about the order.

I recently placed an order on 12/31/12 but the status is still listed as "Web Order Received". I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything else after the initial order. I guess I'll contact them and see if they've actually filled my order.

Cesiumsponge
January 12, 2013, 05:56 PM
I just heard back today, a couple days after I sent an email inquiring about an update. Apparently one of my items is on backorder and I have the option of waiting until all backordered items are in stock so it can ship as one package, or I can ship what's in stock now and get the backorder shipped as it arrives at additional expense.

Except that option wasn't made known to me until nearly two weeks later when I reached out to them. I am actually really annoyed by this.

Aiko492
January 12, 2013, 07:52 PM
Yes, GTG

beatledog7
January 12, 2013, 09:48 PM
Agreed, good people to deal with.

gym
January 12, 2013, 09:50 PM
Been around forever, good place to use.

Elkins45
January 13, 2013, 08:24 AM
I ordered six Glock magazines from them shortly after the Colorado shooting and they delivered as promised.

MDW GUNS
January 13, 2013, 08:45 AM
They are as solit as other well known retailers.
For Glock parts you also want to look at LoneWolf. see http://www.lonewolfdist.com/

What are you looking for?

colorado_handgunner
January 13, 2013, 09:38 AM
Had good luck with mags from them.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence"
George Washington

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have,"
Gerald Ford

sappyg
January 13, 2013, 09:55 AM
I just heard back today, a couple days after I sent an email inquiring about an update. Apparently one of my items is on backorder and I have the option of waiting until all backordered items are in stock so it can ship as one package, or I can ship what's in stock now and get the backorder shipped as it arrives at additional expense.

Except that option wasn't made known to me until nearly two weeks later when I reached out to them. I am actually really annoyed by this.
Same thing happened to me a while back.
I ordered an item listed as in stock and turns out it wasn't. No big issue really. I just cancelled the order and moved on. The guy handling the phone call was nice enough. No harm no foul.

Cesiumsponge
January 19, 2013, 02:36 PM
An interim update. Still waiting for my order. After reaching out to them two weeks after placing the order with no updates from their end, and being informed only at that time that an item was backordered, I asked them to ship in-stock items and ship out the backorder when it arrives.

I received a tracking # on the 14th via email. I checked USPS and and the tracking # didn't exist until two days later on the 16th when an electronic shipping label was created. Currently, the # shows no further progress, not even "Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility", "Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility", or "Depart USPS Sort Facility" which would indicate movement. I would probably look elsewhere in the future if I was on a time table.

Looking at my old email records, I ordered once before in April of 2011 and I don't recall any delays.

horsemen61
January 19, 2013, 02:41 PM
I have ordered form them they are gtg.

MDW GUNS
January 19, 2013, 02:42 PM
At this time this is normal with everyone!
I got from one distributor a tracking number and it was not shipped until 5 days later.
Mr. Obama and his thugs made it possible!

Waywatcher
January 19, 2013, 05:29 PM
Great company.

I happened to receive a defective part a while back, and they sent a replacement immediately along with a prepaid envelope for the defective one to come back. Great service.

The Lone Haranguer
January 19, 2013, 07:50 PM
I have dealt with them in person, when I lived there. They installed some night sights and a couple of small upgrade parts at their gun show table, only charging for the cost of the parts. When the front sight stopped glowing, I took the gun back to their shop, and they replaced it without question despite the fact that I no longer had the receipt and, in fact, couldn't remember exactly when I had it done. Based on that I would have no problem ordering something from them.

Cesiumsponge
January 28, 2013, 06:25 PM
After post #14 where I sent an email on the 12th about my order placed in Decemeber, asking to ship in-stock items and ship backordered items as they arrive at additional cost, I was sent a tracking number on the 14th. I made the assumption my in-stock items were shipping, as instructed. My card was also charged at this time.

After receiving the tracking #, I waited a business week but there was no actual shipping activity on the number provided, just an electronic notice to create a label. So I sent an email on the 19th and I got an email back today on the 28th saying the exact same thing...but now TWO items in my order were backordered (the original backordered item, and another item which they sold out while they sat on my order) and I could wait for all backordered items to arrive before shipping as one package or I can request they ship in-stock items now. I already stated I wanted everything shipped when I got the same email on the 12th! This time there was an additional bit of text, specifically "The erroneous ship notification resulted from an inventory discrepancy, for which we apologize. "

The "erroneous ship notification" was created after I asked for in-stock items to be shipped on the 12th! I'm pretty patient (I'm 9 months into a Form 4 debacle right now) but I'm pretty annoyed at this point. Should I hang in there or just source elsewhere? I've really had good luck with most Internet ordering in the past, including a previous Glockmeister order...but two blunders on the same order that's already been charged and nothing has been received...

45Frank
February 8, 2013, 12:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am in the same boat just not as long. after ordering I was told everything would ship in 3 days. After a week or so it said Pending it has now says Will Pick.?.? I have called and e-mailed just to cancel the order but you are sent to a mail box that is full at this time. I don't want to order from someone else then have double of everything.
If they are this busy they should be able to hire temp. help. They are making more money so!

Cesiumsponge
February 8, 2013, 02:32 PM
I still haven't heard a doggone thing either. 39 days and no progress. Can't even cancel if I wanted to.

45Frank
February 11, 2013, 07:14 AM
Since they seem to be a problem maybe they should make a STICKY. On another sight I visit with nearly the same name as this vender they had so many complaints about this company they deleted all the post. Oh because they are a sponsor of that particular sight.
When you can't get in touch with a company for over a month to even cancel an order they have serious issues no matter how busy they are.:fire:

45Frank
February 14, 2013, 10:26 AM
So still not able to even contact this company. All their mail boxes say can not leave message at this time.:mad::fire::fire::cuss::(
Any update on your order.

umadcuzimstylin
February 14, 2013, 10:41 AM
Ordered the most popular glock from glockstore and they where 2 months behind 1/2 a month ago.

Cesiumsponge
February 15, 2013, 12:53 PM
Absolutely no updates. Back when they were replying to my emails, they would send a boilerplate "we are busy, expect a delay" email and reply about a week later.

My last email was sent on the 28th as my second attempt to get them to ship in-stock product in my order. It has been 18 days and they didn't even bother emailing or calling me back.

My first attempt, had one backordered item. My second attempt resulted in two items in my order now backordered. I would not be surprised if more items in my order are backordered now. They certainly aren't pulling products off the shelf to set aside for pending orders like mine.

I just sent my THIRD request to ship my order today. I'm thinking of being "that guy" and getting one of the sales reps that service Glockmeister with product to call up and ask on my behalf because I know the rep for that region. Even then, the rep has told me they're bad with returning emails and phonecalls. I wish I knew ahead of time. This is getting ridiculous.

Soldiernurse
February 16, 2013, 10:13 AM
I'd wait it seems all vendors of guns & accessories are at least 2 months behind.
http://imageshack.us/a/img155/8105/foodsmiley007lq6.gif

Cesiumsponge
February 16, 2013, 01:55 PM
This isn't a complaint about a delay. Everyone is delayed. This is a complaint about dishonest runaround. I've ordered from a dozen vendors since December have all responded to my inquiries and didn't jerk me around by sending dead-end tracking numbers and ignore my three requests to ship in-stock items now while robbing items from my order to possibly sell to walk-in customers.

I just dealt with a 9-month NFA wait time because my dealer screwed up the Form 4 paperwork. I wasn't even mad. They fessed up to screwing up and took care of the issue.

This runaround and dishonesty? That has me mad.

45Frank
February 16, 2013, 02:57 PM
I'd wait it seems all vendors of guns & accessories are at least 2 months behind.
http://imageshack.us/a/img155/8105/foodsmiley007lq6.gif
Nothing wrong with vendors being behind, it's the dishonesty that gets me mad as H*ll. When I put in my order It said all was in stock and would ship within three days. Now you can't even get in touch with the co. (been trying for weeks to just cancel) so I don't want to order from elsewhere then have double. If they are that backordered and have nothing in stock there should be EMPLOYEES sitting around doing nothing.
Also an update I did receive a shipping number from an e-mail that says do not respond to this e-mail. As far as fed-ex it doesn't exist I called them and it's not even in their system.
Sorry but it's just wrong.

ku4hx
February 16, 2013, 03:51 PM
I've ordered from them a half dozen times and have found them to be generally acceptable as to order filling, S&H cost and general stock levels. However, I've found them to be rather uncommunicative on more than one occasion.

The last order I placed arrived without a recoil spring assembly (RSA) that was on the invoice as shipped, charged to my credit card but not in the box. Two phones calls were endless ringing and a third I did leave a message they have yet to return. They also did not respond to a series of emails I sent. The story is actually more complex than just this but as Jack Webb would say, "Just the facts".

After waiting what I believed to be sufficient number of working days and based on these actions, or lack thereof, I protested the non shipped but charged RSA with my credit card company and received a credit. Glockmeister has not responded. The protest stands.

I understand the stress and work brought about by a mountain of orders and back orders, but I expect a company to deal with their errors expeditiously. This they have not done.

Soldiernurse
February 16, 2013, 04:25 PM
Never tried Glockmeister... I've only ordered from Glockstore.com. Early DEC ordered 33rd mag. Took about 5 weeks. Cost $49, which ain't bad since I've seen them at a LGS $79. I told them they were price gouging!

Soldiernurse
February 16, 2013, 04:27 PM
I've ordered from them a half dozen times and have found them to be generally acceptable as to order filling, S&H cost and general stock levels. However, I've found them to be rather uncommunicative on more than one occasion.

The last order I placed arrived without a recoil spring assembly (RSA) that was on the invoice as shipped, charged to my credit card but not in the box. Two phones calls were endless ringing and a third I did leave a message they have yet to return. They also did not respond to a series of emails I sent. The story is actually more complex than just this but as Jack Webb would say, "Just the facts".

After waiting what I believed to be sufficient number of working days and based on these actions, or lack thereof, I protested the non shipped but charged RSA with my credit card company and received a credit. Glockmeister has not responded. The protest stands.

I understand the stress and work brought about by a mountain of orders and back orders, but I expect a company to deal with their errors expeditiously. This they have not done.
Well, that makes two. I'll never order from Glockmeister.

Cesiumsponge
February 18, 2013, 04:25 PM
I just got a tracking number from a Glockmeister employee today. No apology. No explanation.

We will see if this is another dead end tracking number.

Cesiumsponge
February 18, 2013, 05:10 PM
Un FREAKING believable! They charged my card a second time today! They already charged my order after my second request on the 17th of January and sent me the dead end tracking number. Now they've doublecharged me and my only recourse is to email them and wait for a reply since their phone inboxes are full, or deal with my CC company.

Blueduck
February 18, 2013, 07:04 PM
Nothing wrong with vendors being behind... If they are that backordered and have nothing in stock there should be EMPLOYEES sitting around doing nothing.

I don't get what the employees in these "out of stock" companies are doing either???

I orderd a bbl refinish from Glockpartsdotcom, a company I have had great dealings with in the past. I got charged when I ordered, but Fed Ex said they could not ship the bbl to the address on the website as it was post Office box. Ten days later no one at Glockparts has ever bothered to pick up the phone or reply to e-mail concerning thier physical address :scrutiny:

daytodaze
February 18, 2013, 07:31 PM
I have purchased a gun and multiple parts from these guys. I deal with them directly, as I live in Phoenix. I highly recommend them, and if the online service is half as good as it is in the store, you'll be more than satisfied.

bill3424
February 18, 2013, 10:23 PM
I've used them for years with great success. I haven't ordered in a year or so though.

45Frank
February 20, 2013, 10:28 PM
OK on the 18th the number finally showed up on the FedEx site. Says was shipped the 14th, Departed FedEx location then Arrived at FedEx location, says the same thing for the 18th and 19th. There's either three FedEx locations in Phoenix Az or the delivery is going around in circles. If they hadn't charged me I wouldn't believe this BS and would be laughing. On the 18th it said estimated deliver Wed. 2/20/2013 now it says Fri. 2/22/2013.
Still no answer at any of their numbers, just says leave message then sorry can not leave message at this time.:banghead:

Cesiumsponge
February 21, 2013, 11:20 PM
At least your package is moving. Mine has been delivered today. My supposed two-item backorder list has dropped back down to one backordered item.

I've still not received reimbursement for the double-charge. If I don't get it within the next 5 business days, I'm going to call my CC company

Cesiumsponge
February 22, 2013, 03:31 PM
Wow, so they CAN get back to you within a day if they want to!
Per your request, the back ordered item has been canceled. I also only show one transaction being made with your order.

Have a great day!

That was the reply after forwarding the two transactions that was posted to my bank statement. Looks like I have to call up my CC company and void out one charge if they won't admit it.

FireInCairo
February 22, 2013, 09:41 PM
I have had some issues with them, as well. I ordered something on the 16th, before I saw this thread.

When I saw this thread, I tried calling repeatedly for like 2 days (I've been on vacation with nothing better to do :D ). They don't pick up their phones, though. :uhoh:

So then I sent them an email asking if what I ordered was actually in stock and when it would ship. I heard nothing for a couple days.

Then I get an email telling me my card didn't go through and to get in touch with them to make payment or the order will be cancelled. I politely asked the same question I sent days previous about whether or not the item was actually in stock and when it would ship and I've heard nothing since. :confused:

In short, I do not recommend Glockmeister. If they've got the time to try and run my card, and then the time to email me to ask for an alternate card to charge, they should have the time to answer whether or not an item is actually in stock and when it would ship. :scrutiny:

Cesiumsponge
February 23, 2013, 12:29 AM
None of my emails were ever responded to within a week, EXCEPT when I mentioned getting in touch with my CC company to handle this mess. Then they suddenlt found time to email me back within 24 hours.

However their defense was they only saw one transaction. I told them to tell me exactly which of the two charges show up in their records so I can cancel the one that is apparently not on their record book.

That should solve this sour issue. Caveat Emptor!

45Frank
February 24, 2013, 08:57 AM
It's like the just fired their best employees and are left with the most incompetent. A competent employee could probably answer at least a several hundred e-mails per day, if they are getting this many complaints over the last few months they will not be around long anyway no matter how well of a company they are perceived to be.

WYO
February 24, 2013, 10:07 AM
Iíve ordered from them many times in the past and have never had a problem. However, when a company has a certain number of employees and something happens to cause a huge surge in business, it just takes time to work through it. This is the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town. The same thing happened with firearms and accessories during late 2008 and early 2009. I stuck with reputable companies, placed my orders and waited for the stuff to arrive in due course, glad to have the products. Trying to get personalized attention and get things changed during such conditions only has a tendency to gum up the works and make things worse.

Cesiumsponge
February 24, 2013, 11:22 AM
Sitting on my order for over two weeks without even informing me that I have one backordered item and have to decide if I want to wait for all BO items to arrive before shipping in one shipment, or ship in-stock items now is not the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town.
Having to make three requests over 6 weeks to send those in-stock items in my order instead of sitting on my order is not the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town.
Having one item originally backordered, only to discover that my order had two backordered items when I made one of my subsequent requests 4 weeks later to send in-stock items is not the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town.
Having been sent a false, dead-end tracking number to get me off their back is not the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town.
Having been charged two times for the same order is not the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town.
Having been told I was never charged twice despite my having my CC statement in my hand showing otherwise is not the Internet equivalent of going to the grocery store the day before the hurricane hits town.

Sorry. One or two mistakes is probable and acceptable. Apologizing for errors is acceptable. Making a half dozen errors and not owning up to it is not acceptable. I ordered from a half dozen other vendors during that time period. I was told to expect delays and there were no problems with communication or delivery because of higher volumes. I've ordered from Glockmeister in the past but without problems. This time, too many problems stacked up in a single order for it to be "a fluke".

pittspilot
February 24, 2013, 10:47 PM
The store is right up the street from me. Good bunch of guys, but I see where I would be torqued if the same thing happened to me. Perhaps I will swing by tomorrow and mention this thread to them.

45Frank
February 25, 2013, 06:51 AM
The store is right up the street from me. Good bunch of guys, but I see where I would be torqued if the same thing happened to me. Perhaps I will swing by tomorrow and mention this thread to them.
It's not just here! Go to one of the Glock forums and say ANYTHING bad and it gets deleted and you get slammed even after dozens of customers complaints. One other forum I'm on allows constructive criticism with no problem.
I would be interested in their feedback.
Also those who say well their busy, they have nearly nothing in stock, don't answer the phones or e-mails so what are they busy with? not filling orders obviously.

Cesiumsponge
February 25, 2013, 08:35 AM
I see a mixed bag of both good and bad experiences if I look up their name online. Caveat emptor I guess. I just got another update email:

I show the original charge was refunded for order number 11111 in January because we sent the order down to get shipped out but the order was not completely in stock so we returned the money $85.88 on 1.28.13. We created a new order for the same items and canceled the previous order so that we could refund you in full. The new order number was 22222. This order was charged $85.88 on 2.18.13 because the items became all in stock and were shipped that day. You should only have the one charge from us in February. The charge in January should have been refunded as we do not have the funds from that month any longer.

Looks like I'll have to deal with my bank/CC if indeed I was refunded the first time around, a week after getting a tracking number and being charged. However that email reply is still inaccurate because when I initially placed my order, only one item was backordered. Then it became two backordered items when I inquired once again for them to ship, and on the third time when I actually got my package shipped, the items were not "all in stock". It fell back to one backordered item.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glockmeister.... anyone here order from them before?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!