Conceal and carry being Discussed at school Board MTG.

PDA

Airbrush Artist
January 10, 2013, 08:53 PM
As a School Bus Driver and Being listed as a Top 5 target every day I sit in that seat [respondsible with over 70 children a day] for terrorists and more than likley the mentally Unstable I certainly support this,2 years ago I had a Crack Head in footies and Underwear attempting to molest 2 girls at My first bus Stop at 6:45 am ,My first thoughts as He approached my door after I was able to get the Girls Onboard the Bus and was looking for what I Had to protect the other students, as I looked at My Fire exstinguisher , fortunately I was able to handle him as the Police rolled Up from my emergency call ,He lost on 2 beat downs that morning ,I always wondered what if I had a Fire Arm to Point at Him that Morning I will always wonder,as far as this school system Both My grandsons attend here,I want them SAFE,I'd say this school Board member has some Balls ..http://www.wdtn.com//dpp/news/local/warren/talks-of-conceal-carry-on-sboro-agenda

If you enjoyed reading about "Conceal and carry being Discussed at school Board MTG." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
KMatch
January 10, 2013, 10:49 PM
As a Dad of 2 daughters, I say, "Good job!". Hopefully, if it ever comes up again, you'll have something better than a phone/button and fire extinguisher for protection.

foghornl
January 11, 2013, 09:28 AM
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

(just joking here) Maybe you get a 50-Lb CO2 extinguisher... :neener:

Here in Ohio, the Buckeye Firearms Association {web site BuckeyeFirearms.ORG } has extended an offer for a 3-day intensive training program for school personel. In 3 weeks, they have received over 1,000 inquiries about the program. Visit the site for more info on the program.

I see very little mention of this in the main-scream media, just ONE mention by one of the local (Cleveland) TV stations.

If you enjoyed reading about "Conceal and carry being Discussed at school Board MTG." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!