Supplier opinion - Top Brass

PDA

emptybrass
January 10, 2013, 09:33 PM
New to reloading and looking for brass like everyone else but haven't established trusted suppliers yet. Top Brass has some of the brass I'm looking for (.380 auto). Good supplier and good product?

If you enjoyed reading about "Supplier opinion - Top Brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Reefinmike
January 10, 2013, 09:42 PM
I bought mine from this guy, $65/k shipped. http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=644510

kerreckt
January 10, 2013, 09:42 PM
I have never bought from them but have reloaded cases that I picked up on the range. It seems to do everything it should. I have reloaded some of the .45acp five times and it is still going strong. These are mid range loads...nothing real hot....good luck and I hope you find reloading as pleasurable as I do.

ReloaderFred
January 10, 2013, 10:35 PM
It's good brass, and has one of the most uniform flash holes in the industry. When Dan Scharch owned it, he made everything with a machinist's eye. He sold the company a couple of years ago, but they're using the same equipment.

Hope this helps.

Fred

emptybrass
January 11, 2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks for your responses.

MrCountyCop
January 11, 2013, 09:25 AM
I reload a lot of 38spc Top Brass........haven't had any issues yet.

mtrmn
January 11, 2013, 03:54 PM
Top Brass is TOP NOTCH. Have bought a lot of brass from them over last few years. Much better than processing military brass myself. Just open the bag and feed the machine.

Master Blaster
January 11, 2013, 06:23 PM
I have had excellent service from them and their brass is top notch, their 100% process military surplus brass is great rifle brass as well. Buy with confidence.

If you enjoyed reading about "Supplier opinion - Top Brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!