Why there is no 223/5.56 magazine sales?

PDA

defcon
January 11, 2013, 10:41 AM
I went to all to "my usual suppliers' websites" and cannot find .223/5.56 cal magazines for sale. I expanded my search to the ww net and nobody sells them. Included in the descriptions are: "Not available", "Discontinued", "Out of stock", "Out of stock no back orders"
What is this all about?

If you enjoyed reading about "Why there is no 223/5.56 magazine sales?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
UKWildcatFan
January 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
Uhhhh.................

Creature
January 11, 2013, 10:44 AM
This is a joke...right?

PedalBiker
January 11, 2013, 10:47 AM
How do you say it? A prudent man sees the signs and takes action. The not so prudent man sees the results and calls it a surprise.

Conservatives call it planning ahead, liberals call it hoarding.

It's basically a politically induced shortage. China had great success with their Great Leap Forward, now the Democrats want to take a great leap of their own.

Al Thompson
January 11, 2013, 10:54 AM
DefCon, after the Connecticut school shooting, the President called for more onerous infringements on the 2nd Amendment, thus driving the instant sell out of all things AR.

If you enjoyed reading about "Why there is no 223/5.56 magazine sales?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!