looking for 40 shield magazines

PDA

gym
January 11, 2013, 12:15 PM
Everyone is out of stock, I spent 3 hours looking, S&W wants $50 bucks with S&H, for 1, and that is just too much, anyone have a line ,please let me know. Also XDS extended for reasonable price..thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for 40 shield magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mesinge2
January 11, 2013, 01:01 PM
Found an XDs extended mag

Springfield XD-S Magazine .45 ACP 7 Rounds with X-Tension Stainless (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-MGSPXDS50071)

gym
January 11, 2013, 01:15 PM
thanks, I was trying to get both at the same place to avoid the extra S&H, but will take what I can get at this point, I need a lasermax for the shield also, and hate ordering from 3 different places.

mesinge2
January 11, 2013, 01:18 PM
thanks, I was trying to get both at the same place to avoid the extra S&H, but will take what I can get at this point, I need a lasermax for the shield also, and hate ordering from 3 different places.
Trust me I know. I have been trying to get SIG 226 mags for weeks.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for 40 shield magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!