RIP Dennis M, Kimber

PDA

parsimonious_instead
January 11, 2013, 06:47 PM
Yesterday Dennis Madonia, gunsmith and Customer Service Manager for Kimber died at the age of 59. He worked at their Yonkers facility.
Around the range he was known for his acerbic wit, excellent shooting, and willingness to help people with their firearms, whether made by Kimber or not.
All of his friends at our clubhouse are in a state of shock and grief.
He was a great guy and will be sorely missed.

If you enjoyed reading about "RIP Dennis M, Kimber" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MachIVshooter
January 11, 2013, 09:50 PM
Another?!?!? Jeez. First Noveske, then Ratliff, now this?

At this rate, the anti's won't need a ban. All the gunmakers will be dead in a couple years.

wheelgun6T9
January 12, 2013, 12:17 AM
Very sad to hear. I recall Dennis helping me with some warranty issues on a Raptor Ultra Carry a few years back...

horsemen61
January 12, 2013, 12:19 AM
rip

JohnBT
January 12, 2013, 09:10 AM
That's very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.

parsimonious_instead
January 14, 2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the condolences, all. Dennis was a great guy, well-liked at the Range. I think it says a lot that sometime in the next few weeks, a relative of his will come up and scatter his ashes ahead of the firing line, per his request...

LMLarsen
January 14, 2013, 12:27 PM
What a shame.

If you enjoyed reading about "RIP Dennis M, Kimber" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!