Gunshow prices

PDA

CZ223
January 12, 2013, 01:27 PM
I just left the Manchester gun show and to say it was crazy would be an understatement. It took an hour and 15 minutes to get in and 45 minutes to get out of the parking garage. Most AR- 15s were $1600 and up. P-mags were marked as high as $65. Used metal mags were going for as much as $40. AK mags weren't any better. One thousand rounds of Federal ammo was marked at $800/thousand and the guy had tons of it. I did find a couple of relative deals though. I bought 4 new 20 round c-products mags for $20 each. A new Glock 19 mag for $36, that gives me 6 and that is enough. I also bought about $250 worth of reloading components, mostly primers @ $35/thousand and 4 pounds of powder and some XTP's. I'm not really complaining , it went pretty much as expected.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunshow prices" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fishslayer
January 12, 2013, 04:12 PM
Sounds like things are starting to settle down... ;)

$35/1K for primers would be a decent price around these parts... :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunshow prices" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!