Haven't seen a Browning Buckmark in years

PDA

UnderDawgAl
January 12, 2013, 05:08 PM
The Browning website continues to show a variety of Buckmarks in production, but I haven't seen any for sale in years (well before the current panic), except for a Camper model here and there.

Do they only make a few a year?

If you enjoyed reading about "Haven't seen a Browning Buckmark in years" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wow6599
January 12, 2013, 05:24 PM
The closest Cabela's to me (Hazelwood, MO) usually has 'em. Or at least they did pre-12/12.

ugaarguy
January 12, 2013, 05:40 PM
Pre panic Academy Sports used to carry two or three models. My LGS usually had a couple of variants in, and could usually get any variant someone wanted.

bannockburn
January 12, 2013, 06:19 PM
Not aware of any Buckmark shortage. Usually the LGS has a couple on hand though they're pretty run of the mill sort of models.

browneu
January 12, 2013, 07:13 PM
I've been looking for a buckmark too. For some reason they're not available in my area.

I can't even find them on Buds. I'm beginning to lose patience and will probably get a 1911 chambered in 22lr.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

berettaprofessor
January 12, 2013, 07:50 PM
You must not be looking very hard....I've seen them at Cabelas, Scheel's, and an LGS all within the last month.

browneu
January 12, 2013, 08:22 PM
You must not be looking very hard....I've seen them at Cabelas, Scheel's, and an LGS all within the last month.

I don't have a cabelas open in my area and never heard of scheels.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

TennJed
January 12, 2013, 10:02 PM
I see them fairly often at my LGS. Buds has them every now and then. They had on model last week for sure

viking499
January 12, 2013, 10:35 PM
GB has some........

http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Pistols/BI.aspx?Keywords=Buckmark

Onmilo
January 13, 2013, 04:34 AM
At $350, the Buckmark Camper is a bargain, cheap to buy, cheap to keep in inventory.
It isn't hard to get any model Buckmark Model you may want Special Order.

If you enjoyed reading about "Haven't seen a Browning Buckmark in years" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!