Shipping a BX25 to Maryland

PDA

castile
January 13, 2013, 09:34 AM
I have a few BX25s I am selling on Armslist. I just sold out and took a few extra sales from buyers who wanted me to buy and send to them. One was in NC no problem. One other was two mags, I received the check and used it to pay off my credit card for the mag order. I packaged them up ready to send and it dawned on me when I wrote the address on the package, that its in Maryland. I have no idea if Maryland has any restrictions on mags, so I did a look up and sure enough no mags over 20 rounds can be shipped in. I have to contact the buyer and see if he has a friend or relative in a different state so I can ship there.

I was told on a different site that its up to the buyer to see if what they are shipping is legal but I also remember Tommy Chong going to jail for shipping a tobacco bong to a state that does not allow them. For all I know this could be some law enforcement or media group looking to make some hoopla on how states with lax gun laws ship to states with more restrictions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shipping a BX25 to Maryland" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MDW GUNS
January 13, 2013, 09:39 AM
I would just refund the money and sell the mags to someone else.
You should not have a problem selling them in these days!

If you enjoyed reading about "Shipping a BX25 to Maryland" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!