Class 3 dealer in phoenix that has a onsite range

PDA

Brockak47
January 13, 2013, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know of a class 3 dealer in Phoenix or the surrounding area that has an onsite range so I can use my mg there while waiting for the transfer to go through.

Also what's the fee they charge

If you enjoyed reading about "Class 3 dealer in phoenix that has a onsite range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MasterSergeantA
January 13, 2013, 11:39 PM
Try Scottsdale Gun Club.

Ian
January 16, 2013, 11:30 PM
What kind of machine gun? SGC is an indoor range, not appropriate for all types of machine guns.

WardenWolf
January 17, 2013, 04:01 PM
Scottsdale Gun Club, indeed. Great place, great people.

Brockak47
January 23, 2013, 01:58 AM
What kind of machine gun? SGC is an indoor range, not appropriate for all types of machine guns.
SWD M11-9 , I may use a dealer up here J&G sales since the seller is further north and scottsdale is a long[er] drive for him. Unless he happens to not mind to drive that much

Thanks for all the help guys

Capybara
January 23, 2013, 08:40 PM
Last time I shot at SGC, they had a 1919 in rental, I know they can handle belt fed up to .30-06 at least. Although who would waste the money to shoot a belt fed in a short, indoor range?

If you enjoyed reading about "Class 3 dealer in phoenix that has a onsite range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!