question for 22 smallbore shooters,,

PDA

cooter
March 6, 2004, 07:32 PM
what kind of luck have you all had with the wolf match 22 ammo,,have read here and there that people are liking it,,,thought I would ask here,,of your opinions,,,;)

If you enjoyed reading about "question for 22 smallbore shooters,," here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Outlander
March 6, 2004, 08:11 PM
Cant use it in my Rem 597, not enough oomph to cycle the bolt.
Tried a few boxes in my CZ and I wasn't impressed.
Plus since it got real popular the price has shot up. The first time I bought it last summer it was $21 a brick now it's at least $29 ... not worth it IMO.

pbhome71
March 6, 2004, 08:22 PM
I use it in my Ruger 10/22, CZ 452, and my Walther KK100 (a highly modified CZ 452.)

It cycles well in the 10/22. Very accurate on all the rifles. However, it is very hard to find and I am all out of it. I'm not getting anymore since it is hard to find. I am using Elay these day.

Regarding the price, since the dollar value is weak compare to Euro, I don't think it is going to be cheaper any time soon.

-Pat

Steve Smith
March 7, 2004, 12:32 PM
I have used both the Match Target and the Match Extra. The MT will hold the 10 ring on the 50 Meter SB target, and the Extra will hold the X if your rifle is up to it.

StrDog
March 8, 2004, 09:31 PM
I have worked my way through everything at Wallworld and Wolf Match Target.

The wolf is the most accurate in my CZ 452 America, so I use it for Sillywet Slappin. It groups better and is more consistent. CZs either love it or waste it. I practice with Win Dynapoints as they are close to the wolf.

The 1022, Henry and Browning pump shoot the Dynapoint the best.

My Win 9422M gets the best group at 100 m with the dynapoint. It is not as fast as the X or CCI, but groups better.

AMMO = go figure :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "question for 22 smallbore shooters,," here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!