NRA adds 250,000 members since Sandy Hook

PDA

MaterDei
January 15, 2013, 02:41 PM
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/15/nra-membership-has-grown-by-250000-in-one-month

Conservatively that amounts to $6.2 million (at $25/membership), likely closer to $10 million.

Good news indeed.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA adds 250,000 members since Sandy Hook" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Green Lantern
January 15, 2013, 07:50 PM
Good news, yes! BUT: I'd feel better if it was at least four times that number....I'd feel GREAT if it was closer to the THREE HUNDRED times that number it NEEDS to be!*

*(assuming that the numbers are accurate that there are 80 million gun owners yet only 4 million NRA members)

MOHunter
January 15, 2013, 09:38 PM
That is FANTASTIC!!!!:)

mingo
January 16, 2013, 02:18 PM
Everyone that owns a gun should belong to the NRA...they are the only line of defense we have. I just extended my membership another 5 years, even though I had 2 left on my membership. Join now and help make a difference!

mingo

hso
January 16, 2013, 02:39 PM
That's good to know, but what are we going to do with it to get more people involved?

Also, NRA isn't the political organization, the ILA of the NRA is. They need support as well as does the SAF. Let's not stop with the NRA, let's actively recruit people to support the ILA and SAF. We can do this within our own ranks most easily by informing our members, family, friends, shooting buddies of the fact that it is the ILA and SAF that do the political work protecting our freedom.

CTPhil
January 16, 2013, 02:41 PM
I am one of those 250,000. There's been a sea change since Newtown, we need all hands on deck like never before.

Ryanxia
January 16, 2013, 05:22 PM
HSO and CTPhil make good points.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA adds 250,000 members since Sandy Hook" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!