Senator Pryor(AR) on our side

PDA

armedaccountant
January 17, 2013, 06:06 PM
This is from Senator Mark Pryor's website

While I appreciate the Presidentís efforts to keep Americans safe, I believe the place to start is to enforce the laws on the books. That being said, I will continue to look for areas of common ground, including funding for law enforcement in schools, implementing tracking systems for the mentally ill and criminals, and addressing violence in the media. Most importantly, I will be talking with my constituents in Arkansas as I vote on these issues in the future.

So unless there is a big surprise I believe the entire Arkansas delegation in both Houses will be against any bans that may come up. Makes me happy to be an Arkansan.

If you enjoyed reading about "Senator Pryor(AR) on our side" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
KTXdm9
January 17, 2013, 06:08 PM
He's not the only one:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/277783-vulnerable-senate-democrats-balk-at-obamas-gun-measures

If you enjoyed reading about "Senator Pryor(AR) on our side" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!