SARSILMAZ (SAR) pistols

PDA

mec
January 17, 2013, 06:08 PM
I just heard that American Tactical Imports may have recently become the importer of these. Nothing on their website though. Does anybody know? It would be a real good move on SARs part as ATI has great gunsmiths and very decent mangement. I would ask them but they're at the SHOT show right now.

If you enjoyed reading about "SARSILMAZ (SAR) pistols" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hAkron
January 17, 2013, 09:41 PM
EAA is the only importer of these guns that I'm aware of. I wish somebody would import the 9mm K2.

Big Nugget
January 17, 2013, 10:01 PM
My father in law has a small gun shop and Zanders is one of our suppliers. The 9mm is now listed, but none are currently in stock.

dcarch
January 18, 2013, 10:51 AM
The k2 looks very interesting.

460Kodiak
January 18, 2013, 11:00 AM
I want one in 10mm

snooperman
January 18, 2013, 01:39 PM
Sarsilmaz pistols are made in Turkey and imported by EAA. They are another CZ clone.

hAkron
January 18, 2013, 04:08 PM
EAA has a 10mm SKU on their website, but it's been gone for a few months, and there is no mention of a 10mm on the Turkish manufacturer's site. I don't think a 10mm is going to happen.

If you enjoyed reading about "SARSILMAZ (SAR) pistols" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!