MAN SWFA is slow...

PDA

primalmu
January 17, 2013, 07:12 PM
Maybe its just the SHOT Show, I dunno, but I placed an order over the weekend and it still hasn't shipped. My CC was charged 2 days ago, and now my status says "Needs scanning." The most disturbing part is that it still says that my payment hasn't been processed yet. (Maybe because the Butler Creek scope covers weren't in stock so the charge was different than the total...)

If you enjoyed reading about "MAN SWFA is slow..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wild willy
January 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
My orders hasn't shipped and its two weeks.I have an order at Grafs and its been longer than that.

primalmu
January 18, 2013, 05:40 PM
I just got an email today, 5 business days after I placed the order, saying two items were on backorder (I had previously called them and they only mentioned one item on backorder). I called again today and had them cancel the two backordered items. I asked when the order would ship and he said today or tomorrow (I assume he actually meant Monday). We'll see...

If you enjoyed reading about "MAN SWFA is slow..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!