C&R and Obama's Plan

PDA

Carter
January 17, 2013, 07:26 PM
I read on CNN that Obama was asking congress to change C&R regulations to where we can't import semi auto "weapons of war". Only ones that are actual "collectors items". It was in Obama's Gun plan they had posted that went more in to detail on what he had planned.

Don't know if this was already posted or not.

Edit: changed original post after re-reading webpage.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/01/politics/obama-gun-control-plan/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R and Obama's Plan" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TennJed
January 17, 2013, 08:31 PM
Well it is about time someone did something about those Walther P38s and Makarovs weapons of war that are in the hands of so many criminals :confused:

happygeek
January 17, 2013, 08:48 PM
All Title I firearms are collector items, heck most Title II ones are too. People collect all sorts of things, not just those that the all knowing ATF deems 'curios'. That's why I've always said that all Title I firearms should be considered curios under the 68 GCA.

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R and Obama's Plan" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!