NFA Check Cashed

PDA

cbpagent72
January 17, 2013, 11:28 PM
I guess the ATF is still accepting Form 4s. Mine was received on Tuesday and check was cashed today. I was worried that Obama was going to put a hold on new NFA applications

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

If you enjoyed reading about "NFA Check Cashed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jmorris
January 17, 2013, 11:40 PM
I don't think is has ever taken more than 2 weeks for them to cash a check. Now comes the wait.

MenaceMan47
January 18, 2013, 12:25 PM
I sent in a form 1 for a DD project of mine two weeks before the Connecticut shooting, I believe on Dec 1; check was cashed 3 days after mailing, and the form 1 went pending on Dec 21.

Charger442
January 18, 2013, 03:59 PM
I don't think is has ever taken more than 2 weeks for them to cash a check.

that hasn't been the problem or the issue. the issue has been varied times from cashed check to pending. had one as quick as 7 days last fall, to one just recently that took 4 weeks.

they don't screw around with taking your money, its after that where they go into slow motion.

If you enjoyed reading about "NFA Check Cashed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!