So what if they find no AR was used

PDA

gym
January 18, 2013, 10:08 AM
Stories are coming out that he never used an AR in the school. Imagine if it was just the pistols. Where is the autopsy report , it has to have the caliber of the bullets used.

If you enjoyed reading about "So what if they find no AR was used" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Grassman
January 18, 2013, 10:10 AM
I believe they already know that an AR wasn't used, I think they are in deep with the lie now so they have to keep up the lie. Too much at stake for them.

19-3Ben
January 18, 2013, 10:14 AM
For what it's worth, i was chatting with the owner of a gun shop here in CT. He says his buddy is on one of the responding SWAT teams. He told the gun shop guy that they found the AR15 in the trunk of the car and that the car belonged to the Lanza's mom. If she just kept an AR15 in the trunk, he may not have even known it was in there.

Now, keep in mind my source before we get all excited about this.

303tom
January 18, 2013, 10:16 AM
No AR`s were used at Sandy hook...............

JohnBT
January 18, 2013, 10:16 AM
"Stories are coming out that he never used an AR in the school."

Link please. To a reputable source please.

gym
January 18, 2013, 10:20 AM
The report has to be public information after a certain amout of time, someone must be able to find out what it actually says. Something this big has too many people involved to keep a lie,"it it is a lie" quiet. Time to start digging through records.

Justin
January 18, 2013, 10:23 AM
Let's not engage in baseless speculation and rumor-mongering, please.

If a reputable source comes out with a report showing the narrative to be largely different than what is already established, please post that.

If you enjoyed reading about "So what if they find no AR was used" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!